Wondering what goes into choosing a cover image and design for National Geographic Traveler? Go behind the scenes with me, plus Creative Director Jerry Sealy and Director of Photography Dan Westergren as we select a cover for the May 2015 issue of the magazine. Looks fun, doesn't it? Yes, it was!
- Nov 10, 2017 Can Destinations and Tour Operators Divert Travelers from Over-Visited Icons?
- Jul 1, 2017 Happy 150-Plus, Canada!
- Apr 15, 2017 Saigon on the Potomac
- Sep 1, 2016 7 Pitch-Perfect Tips From a Media Pro
- May 28, 2016 Yes, This Is a Luxury Hotel
- Mar 31, 2016 Can Travelers Save Burma?
- Mar 22, 2016 How To Grab the Attention of the Media in an Age of Disruption and Distraction
- Feb 29, 2016 Family Finds in the Philippines